What you're going to do
- Maintain code writing standards, conduct code reviews;
- Develop architecture for new microservices;
- Accept/evaluate large tasks, decomposition.
We expect you to
- Experience in developing web applications and services for high-load microservices architecture;
- Practical experience with the following technologies: PHP 7.x, Symfony 5+;MySQL, mongoDB; Docker;
- Knowledge of design patterns, as well as the ability to apply them;
- Experience with Git version control systems;
- Understanding of web servers;
- Linux command line skills;
- Schedule 5/2 (weekends: Saturday, Sunday);
- Format of work: in the office, remote, mixed;
- Official employment under the RF Labor Code, paid vacation and sick leave.
- The level of pay, to be discussed with the successful candidate (depends on your level of professional skills);
- Modern workplace, comfortable living conditions;
- The possibility of additional training for financial and career growth;
- For nonresidents we compensate up to 90% of relocation expenses;
- Active corporate life: sports events, teambuilding, holidays.
about our company
Our company is the best IT-company in Kaliningrad region, and maybe not only :) We have all comfortable and modern conditions - our mansion in the most beautiful district of the city, a kitchen with free tea, coffee and cookies, different game rooms, English courses at the expense of the company, regular corporate events of different subjects and of course VHI! We do everything to make sure that you go to work with pleasure to your favorite business, and the company has become your second home!